1 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Practice and master vas occlusion techniques with this Vasoligation trainer. This trainer will be beneficial for medical students, as well as junior doctors who intend to undergo surgical training or a specialty in urology.
The model simulates an anatomically accurate representation of the male reproductive organs from the waist to the thigh and includes a flexible penis and soft scrotum. The vas deferens, which transports the sperm cells from the epididymis to the urethra, is also easy identifiable in the testes, within the scrotum region.
The essential skills which can be taught and carried out with this Vasoligation Trainer are:
- The steps and procedures involved in a vasectomy/vasoligation, which includes the isolation, excision, ligation and embedding of the vas deferens.
- The administration of infiltrative, local anaesthesia to either scrotum
- Skin incision and suturing techniques.
- Aseptic procedures prior to carrying out the surgery
Included within the trainer are extra genitalia accessories (scrotum), allowing for repeatable practice operations. This is the perfect model to complement practical skills sessions and will provide medical students with a real-life training experience to master the procedure.
- 1 x Vasoligation Trainer
- 2 x Scrotum
- 1 x Operation Manual
Vasoligation Trainer - A-106810
Product Dimensions: 11.40 x 18.10 x 16.30cm
Product Weight: 3.71kg
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.